Speak to an expert...
020 7394 2400
9am - 6pm
Monday - Friday
Our Commitment to You
It is always our intention to provide you with the highest quality service. However, we appreciate that occasionally things can go wrong and, when they do, there are four things that matter:
Who To Complain To
Please address your complaint, and any subsequent queries you may have in connection with the complaint, to the Compliance Director:
Harry Fitzalan Howard
T: 0207 394 2420
F: 0207 394 2439
How Your Complaint Will be Dealt With
1. You will receive a prompt acknowledgement of your complaint letting you know who will be dealing with this. At this stage we may need to ask you for further information.
2. Your complaint will be investigated promptly, and if there is a delay in providing you with our response we will advise you of this, and indicate when we will be in further contact. If we are unable to give you our decision within eight weeks, we will write to you again advising the reasons for the delay and when we expect to be able to provide this to you.
3. Our investigation of your complaint will take the form of gathering information from the relevant people and reviewing documentation which we hold, and will be carried out by a person who has not been directly involved in the matter giving rise to your complaint. Your complaint will be investigated thoroughly and fairly.
4. In assessing your complaint we will consider this in light of similarities with other complaints we may have received, and relevant guidance published by; the FCA, other relevant regulators, and the Financial Ombudsman Service or former schemes.
5. On completion of our investigation into your complaint, we will write to you and provide you with a clear explanation of our findings. If your complaint is upheld we will offer a fair and appropriate settlement or take appropriate action.
6. If we are unable to provide you with a decision within eight weeks and you are not satisfied with the reasons for the delay or you are unhappy with the final outcome of our investigation, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which is an independent resolution scheme. If this is the case we will confirm this in our letter to you and you will be given the full name, address and telephone number of the Financial Ombudsman Service and a leaflet entitled ‘Your complaint and the ombudsman’.
The website for the Financial Ombudsman Service is: financial-ombudsman.org.uk
7. Where we have reasonable grounds to be satisfied that another respondent may be solely or jointly responsible for the matter alleged in a complaint, we will promptly forward the complaint, or the relevant part of it, in writing to that other respondent, and inform you why the complaint has been forwarded, and of the other respondent’s contact details.
To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org